- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- Climb the peaks or traverse the plains in the protective Silver Ridge™ Plaid L/S Shirt.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 40 helps protect your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Sun protection collar is designed to either stay down or be flipped up for extended coverage.
- Full-button front closure.
- Two zip chest pockets.
- Bias-cut back yoke.
- Rear vents provide increased cooling.
- Long sleeves sport a roll tab cuff feature.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 53% nylon, 47% Tactel® nylon.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This shirt is perfect for my needs. I am outside, hiking with my dog in the AZ sunshine a lot. I need protection on my arms and neck. The shirt is well designed. A lot of thought was put into making it perfect. I especially like how you can turn up a little flap on the collar to get extra neck protection. Venting works great to keep you cool. Fits perfectly. Glad I bought this shirt.
- Connie M - customer
- from Prescott, AZ
- June 16, 2016
There are many moisture wicking shirts out there, but I like this one because it's somewhat fitted, making it a little more flattering for a woman's curves. I wore it on a hot day and it kept me somewhat cool thanks to the light weight fabric and ventilation areas in the back. The long sleeves provided protection from the sun. The front pockets are handy for storing a small camera. It's a little tight in the bust area - you can actually see it on the model! Other than that, I'm very happy with this shirt.
- Mary - customer
- from Dallas,TX
- March 5, 2013