- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- The climbing mercury can't keep you off the trail when you set out to hike in the breathable, sun-protecting performance of the Silver Ridge™ Plaid Shirt.
- Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Wick™ fabric:
• Moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Durable ripstop fabrication for lasting wear, season after season.
• Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Vertical back vents actively dump excess heat.
- Sun protection collar is designed to either stay down or be flipped up for extended coverage.
- Button-up placket.
- Long sleeves with roll-up design.
- Adjustable, single-button cuffs.
- Long sleeves sport a roll tab cuff feature.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Straight back yoke.
- Body: 53% nylon, 47% Tactel® nylon.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Shirt did not fit well in chest and shoulders; too tight. I own several Columbia shirts, which have been my go-to hiking shirt, but am sending this style back.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 3, 2016