- Paddle up river, cast a clean line, or just enjoy a day under the sun with the quick-drying Schooner Bank™ Cachalot III from Columbia™.
- Offers Omni-Shade® UPF 50 sun protection and carries the Skin Cancer Foundation's seal of recommendation.
- Omni-Wick™ sweatband combines with a mesh vent panel (which is non UPF) to keep you cool and the sweat from dripping in your eyes.
- Adjustable drawcord and toggle at back.
- Adjustable chinstrap for further security.
- 100% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Circumference: 24 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size One Size (6 1/2-7 1/2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This cap is really great. I am 80 years old and still run some 5 k races. I seem to get melanoma cancer every so often from being in the sun for so many years. After getting checked out at the VA hospital my plastic surgeon told me to get a cap that covered my back neck. This is just what the doctor ordered I am 100% sold on this item and this company, thanks so much.
- Robert J - customer
- from Arizona now living in kansas
- March 7, 2012
The best hat for me in a tennis game. Protects my ears, neck and face; lightweight and most important, adjustable. I have short hair and small head. I looked forever for something that would protect my scalp, be lightweight, and not "fly" off when I run for a ball. This works.
- Dee W - customer
- from Florida
- September 3, 2012
Works great! I did choose to cut the adjustable elastic band out of the back to reduce bulk. A good hat for a sunny day. Lightweight but great protection.
- Eric R - customer
- June 1, 2012
Perfect for my purposes. I'm a sports photographer and I spend a lot of time outdoors. My skin is relatively fair so I have to be careful with sun exposure. This hat is very light, cool and shuts out the rays effectively.
- Bruce S - customer
- April 28, 2012
I love this hat. It's the perfect hat for the court...lightweight but provides great sun protection, especially for the ears and the back of the neck.
- Anonymous - customer
- from The Villages, FL
- March 22, 2012