- While your Saturday morning plans may consist of nothing more strenuous than crossing a parking lot for a stimulating cup of java, slip on this Columbia® short just in case your feet end up on the trail.
- Active Fit sits at the waist and is straight through the hip and thigh.
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Two-way stretch for increased comfort.
- UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Mid rise.
- Fixed waist features belt loops.
- Zip fly with two-snap closure.
- Two front hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at right side.
- Body: 61% polyester, 39% cotton.
Lining: 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Mesh: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 20 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.