- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- Pull on the Sandy River™ Cargo Short when a weekend river rafting trip is calling.
- Quick-drying, durable nylon fabric.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 30 sun protection.
- Elastic waist with removable nylon belt.
- Zip fly and snap waist.
- Two hand pockets and two cargo pockets.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 14 in
- Inseam: 6 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 6. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
All of the above, plus! These are the most comfortable shorts ever! I'm back buying 2 more. They are so comfortable, I wear the pair I first purchased every day (well, almost every day), I finally had to wear something different so I could wash them!
- Cynthia S - customer
- from Sonoma, California
- June 17, 2012
I love these shorts! They are so comfortable. They may run a tad big, I ordered a small and wonder if I could wear an XS. Other than that they are great!
- MJ - customer
- from Volga, West virginia
- June 14, 2012
I love these shorts! I've had my first pair for over 5 years, and they are still in great shape. Having moved to the tropics, I wear them year-round and needed an additional pair. Comfortable, easy fit. The belt loops have been enlarged, so it is easier to re-thread the belt through them after the laundry, or to completely remove the belt for laundering. Light weight, quick dry fabric with UV protection. Best shorts I've ever had!
- Bridget S - customer
- from St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- November 7, 2011
Perfect! I ordered these for an upcoming trip to Costa Rica. They fit perfectly. I generally wear a size 10 and the medium fits absolutely perfect. They are a great length and are super lightweight. They have a nice zippered pocket so you can put a few items in to ensure that they do not get lost. I ended up getting them in black and green.
- Ijeoma - customer
- from Henderson, NV
- July 4, 2011
A little loose fitting, but they got the front pockets right this time. Much deeper than the last model. A keeper.
- Anonymous - customer
- from CA
- June 27, 2011