- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- Columbia Plus Size Clothing Size Chart
- Climb the peaks or traverse the plains in the protective Silver Ridge™ L/S Shirt.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Sun protection collar is designed to either stay down or be flipped up for extended coverage.
- Full-button front closure.
- Zip Napoleon pocket.
- Rear vents provide increased cooling.
- Long sleeves sport a roll tab cuff feature.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Sides: 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
his is a beautiful and nicely fitting (not too tight) shirt. It is very sporty looking. I received lots of compliments. You definitely must buy it.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 7, 2016
We are planning a trip which will take us to various climates in Asia, from Osaka to Singapore in March. I was looking for tops I could layer but would also perform in heat and also provide protection against insects. I couldn't find "Bug Off" shirts in plus sizes but could find these. Because I am thicker around the middle and have found Columbia clothing smaller there, I chose to go up a size in this style to 2X. It was a good call, as this fit perfectly. My arms are short so the sleeves are a bit long, but not extremely so and can be turned back acceptably. The fabric does not lose its wrinkles after laundering but responded to my clothing steamer just fine. I bought this in two colors and look forward to wearing them while traveling and at home. As I haven't worn them in hot weather I can't say if they merit 5 stars yet.
- Ann M - customer
- from Pewaukee, Wisconsin
- February 18, 2016
I'm rating this shirt high because it was really nice. I had to return it because I either ordered too large of a size or it runs large. I find that happens with Columbia clothing, it often runs large. It would make a great travel shirt.
- LM - customer
- from Upper Midwest
- April 29, 2015