- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- Columbia Plus Size Clothing Size Chart
- The Arcadia II™ Rain Jacket has the fully waterproof protection you need whether you're facing Atlantic downpours on the Eastern Seaboard or a gentle, mid-hike sun shower.
- Modern Classic is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Tech™ shell:
• Two-layer design with plainweave outer and waterproof membrane.
• Waterproof and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Breathable design allows passage of moisture-vapor from perspiration.
- Packable design stows into the hand pocket.
- Attached storm hood with brim and drawcord.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-length zip.
- Hook-and-loop tab cuffs with elastic back.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Curved hem with drawcord.
- Mesh lined body and pockets.
- 100% nylon.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Mesh Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This jacket did just exactly what the description said! I purchased it for a trip to Ireland. It's lightweight, and easy to toss into a day pack so you're prepared for all of your adventures. It's breathable -- offers great ventilation. I used it with layers and it was perfect for the weather there in the 50's. I also appreciated the Velcro closings over the wrists -- so I could tighten or loosen them. The hood is perfect in the rain. Loved the pockets. The fit was generous enough for me to wear layers underneath.
- Judy Z - customer
- from Northern Nevada
- October 23, 2015
I was influenced by the review written by a fellow size 18 lady who found 2x to be the perfect size for this jacket. I'd never bought 2x in my life! But she was dead on. Thank you, ma'am! I am happily walking my dog these days in autumn Wisconsin rain showers whilst clad in my perfectly-fitting bright red (so I'm more visible to traffic) Columbia Arcadia II jacket. It is truly a wonderful jacket!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- September 15, 2015
The jacket is lightweight and waterproof. Great overall fit! Love this jacket!
- Karen Q - customer
- from Hudson IL
- April 3, 2015
Perfect jacket to roll up and put in a backpack. Takes up no space at all. Does a great job of blocking gusty winds and light rain. Even at Logans Pass in Glacier National Park! Great buy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- August 6, 2014
I purchased this coat at the end of March because a friend said some weather guru said it was supposed to rain every day in April. As with most weather people, he was wrong. But I HAVE worn my new coat a few times & LOVE it! Perhaps the best deal of all is the box it came in. My cat LOVES it!
- Dawne S - customer
- from Kingston, Rhode Island
- April 30, 2014