- The lightweight support and protection of the Columbia® Peakfreak™ Low Outdry® keeps you fast on your feet for any approach, run-hike or other outdoor activity.
- Designed specifically for women runners looking to cover serious ground with speed, agility, support and waterproof protection.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper offers more breathability.
- Low profile adds stability and better mobility.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Techlite® stone shield on the forefoot protects your foot against abrasions.
- Outdry® technology has a waterproof and breathable membrane design to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- Triple-density Techlite Fluidframe™ provides incredible stability and support in the midfoot.
- Midfoot shank provides extra support.
- Dual-density Techlite® Fit system has a soft internal core surrounded by a more supportive frame, which provides a superior conforming fit.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.