- The supportive comfort of the Columbia® Peakfreak™ Low Outdry® shoe is ideal for fast approach, run-hike or any outdoor activity that needs lightweight support and protection.
- Designed specifically for runners looking to cover serious ground with speed, agility, support and waterproof protection.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper offers more breathability.
- Low profile adds stability and better mobility.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Techlite® stone shield on the forefoot protects your foot against abrasions.
- Outdry® technology has a waterproof and breathable membrane design to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- Midfoot shank provides extra support, while a forefoot rock guard protects against bruising.
- Dual-density Techlite® Fit system has a soft internal core surrounded by a more supportive frame, which provides a superior conforming fit.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.