- The lightweight, durable construction of the Columbia® Peakfreak™ Low won't hold you back from gaining ground on those tough-terrain runs.
- Ideal for fast approach, run-hike or any outdoor activity that requires a more lightweight-constructed shoe.
- Synthetic upper with abrasion-resistant mesh.
- Outdry® technology has a waterproof and breathable construction to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- Techlite® Fit™ system combines a soft internal core surrounded by a more supportive frame for a superior conforming fit.
- Stone shield on the forefoot protects your toes against abrasions.
- Techlite Fluidframe™ midsole uses three different Techlite densities for great stability and support in the midfoot.
- Midfoot shank provides extra support.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® dual rubber compound with strategically placed traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces.