- Columbia Infant and Toddler Size Chart
- Columbia Little Kids and Big Kids Size Chart
- Put him in the Shimmer Me™ Jacket and his skill on the slopes isn't the only thing that'll shine.
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining boosts your body's heat retention.
- Omni-Shield® technology works as a barrier to resist light precipitation and stains, keeping you clean and protected.
- Attached hood with rear hook-and-loop adjustability.
- Brushed chin guard for increased comfort.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Internal backpack straps.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Internal media-friendly pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: Omni-Heat® Thermal Reflective 100% polyester.
Insulation: 100g Omni-Heat® 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2XS (4-5 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this jacket for my 12 year old,and he loves it. We live in New York it gets quite cold, but he says that he stays very warm. I know the quality of Columbia, I also own one, and give this one a five star rating.
- S.Smith - customer
- from BRONX N.Y.
- December 14, 2014
I bought this coat for my four year old who is 75th percentile for height - bought him a small hoping it would last for two winters. The sleeves are pretty long right now, but the way he grows we will deal with long sleeves for a couple of months.
- Kerrie F - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- November 22, 2015
I bought this jacket for my five year old who had outgrown the same jacket we purchased for him last year. Unfortunately the blue version looked terrible, the pattern in the fabric looked as if the jacket was really dirty. I would recommend this jacket to anyone as a nice warm, lightweight coat for your kiddo, just do not get the blue one!
- Jeannette T - customer
- from Andover, MN
- October 6, 2014
Great coat. Warm and thin enough for car seats! I bought this coat in a 4/5 for my toddler that wears a 4T and it fits great. It's warm enough (freezing in Michigan), yet not bulky.
- Kristin L - customer
- February 21, 2014
My 13 year old son loves this coat. It is very light weight, but the metallic colored interior reflects body heat back onto the wearer, making the coat much warmer than would be expected. This is his primary winter coat in 30-40° temperatures, but we do make sure that he adds a sweatshirt underneath on if temperatures drop below 30°. This coat is not warm enough for the near zero temperatures that we are experiencing in Maryland this week - but this is perfect for most of our winter, spring and fall. The coat has wonderful soft knit cuffs hidden inside the sleeves. The cuffs are very comfortable yet provide additional weather proofing by keeping cold winds and snow out. That is definitely a plus. Overall, I highly recommend this comfortable and attractive jacket.
- Patricia C - customer
- from Ellicott City, Maryland
- January 22, 2014