- The versatile Insect Blocker® Plaid L/S Shirt wards off insects, sweat, and the sun—all in one fell swoop!
- Insect Blocker® treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 30 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Spread collar.
- Full-button front closure.
- Split, bias-cut back yoke.
- Long sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- Bias-cut chest pocket.
- Back on-seam venting promotes cooling.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 57% polyester, 43% Supplex® nylon.
Insect Blocker: .52% permethrin.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.