- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- The versatile Insect Blocker® Plaid L/S Shirt wards off insects, sweat, and the sun—all in one fell swoop!
- Insect Blocker® treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 30 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Spread collar.
- Full-button front closure.
- Split, bias-cut back yoke.
- Long sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- Bias-cut chest pocket.
- Back on-seam venting promotes cooling.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 57% polyester, 43% Supplex® nylon.
Insect Blocker: .52% permethrin.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This shirt fits perfectly! The XL is not super wide and baggy, more like a large for tall people. The half sleeve strap works really well and also is very comfortable. I am The mosquito magnet. I've tried everything and nothing works. This shirt gives me hope that I don't always have to soak in DEET just to step outside. Best birthday gift ever!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Stumonchi - customer
- from Vancouver, WA
- June 21, 2013