- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- The Bugaboo™ Pant is your go-to ski pant for when you're bombing through blower powder on your favorite slope, plowing through some backcountry drifts with only a pack and your chutzpah, or taking on a new slope at your favorite ski resort.
- Active Fit is a silhouette that runs close to the body while maintaining freedom of movement.
- Omni-Tech™ shell:
• Two-layer design with plainweave outer and waterproof membrane.
• Waterproof and critically seam-sealed protection.
• Breathable design allows passage of moisture-vapor from perspiration.
- Low-loft polyfill insulation for improved warmth retention.
- Contoured belt-loop waistband with inner adjuster.
- Zip fly with dual snap-button closure.
- Hook-and-loop back pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at the right leg.
- Reinforced, snap-button hem with adjustable inner powder cuff.
- Full taffeta lining.
- Soft, brushed lining at the waist.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Waist Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam S. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love these pants! I was very hesitant to order these pants after reading the reviews regarding sizing issues -- but the mediums I bought fit wonderfully! I am 5'9" and approximately 140 and wear a large 8/small 10. These pants were roomy enough in the waist and fit around my thighs. They were also long enough, which is amazing in itself. I could see where the waist might be constrictive for some; however I have a small waist in relation to my hips, so if you're a pear-shaped gal like me these are the snow pants for you! Great fabric and they're pretty flattering.
- Katie - customer
- from Denver, CO
- February 4, 2014
I love these pants -- they fit true to size. They're warm and have pockets in all the right places. But what I'm really looking for is something to pull over jeans during a hard rain and these are more of a winter snow pant. So, unfortunately, back they go.
- Theresa C - customer
- from Washington,DC
- August 25, 2015
These passed the test of Alpine cold and snow. And now that the bitter chill of winter has set in at home, I've taken to using these for my daily commute in the city. Good quality fabric, excellent insulation, perfect length for me (5'2"). Very happy with the pants.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- January 9, 2015
My daughter loves these pants. She is 5'3 and 118 pounds and the small were absolutely huge on her everywhere. Exchanged for the xsmall and they fit perfectly on her with still room around the waist for tops to tuck in. Great color too! Highly recommend!
- Carla w - customer
- from Texas
- December 3, 2015
Love these snowpants! I have been searching for a pair that actually fits, looks good, and keeps you warm. These meet all requirements.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Appleton Wisconsin
- December 20, 2014