- Cole Haan Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Wherever you roam, arrive in style with this classic Cole Haan™ jacket.
- Travel-friendly, water-resistant jacket packs into matching a carrying bag.
- Dramatic fold-over collar boasts a locking toggle drawstring at stowaway hood.
- Snap placket hides a full zip closure.
- Snap flap pockets at chest.
- Dual-entry snap flap hand pockets.
- Long sleeves sport snap cuffs and a zip pocket at left shoulder.
- Elastic inset at back waist provides feminine shape.
- Cinch drawstring at straight hem.
- 84% polyester, 16% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Length: 31 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Beautiful product but it ran way to small for me. I ordered an XL and it was cut very narrow and the sleeves were short. Made for a very slim person.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- October 16, 2013
Just purchased in topaz but am returning and buying purple instead because topaz is not my color. Pricey certainly, but very fashionable for a packable, fold-up jacket. Substantial enough to be used as a daily jacket regardless of its packability. I plan to carry this with me during fall and spring when the weather varies considerably throughout the day. I need another layer other than just a pashmina to pull out of my bag when I'm sitting at the bus stop in the evening, and this perfectly fits the bill. I am 5'8" and a size 4-6, with long arms, and the small fit well even over a blazer. The arms could stand to be a touch longer, but I'm used to that, and longer arms would not be worth the baggier fit of a medium.
- Anon - customer
- September 25, 2013