- An international classic, inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II.
- Soft, supple suede and full grain leather uppers.
- Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread.
- Suede lined counter promotes heel stability.
- Leather covered EVA footbed to keep feet comfortable and dry.
- Genuine plantation crepe outsole delivers all-day comfort.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.