- An international classic, the 'Desert Boot' was inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II.
- Soft, supple suede and full grain leather uppers.
- Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread.
- Suede-lined counter promotes heel stability.
- Leather-covered EVA footbed massages the foot with each step.
- Genuine plantation crepe outsole delivers all-day comfort.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.