- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- A distinguishably sophisticated chronograph timepiece backed by timeless master craftsmanship that Citizen® is know throughout the world for.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy.
- World time.
- 2 alarms.
- 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours.
- 99 minute countdown timer.
- Perpetual calendar.
- Digital display light.
- Greenwich mean time display.
- Rotating slide rule bezel.
- Non-reflective crystal.
- Power reserve indicator.
- All stainless steel black ion plating.
- Foldover clasp with hidden double push button.
- Mineral glass crystal.
- Water resistant to 200m / 666 feet.
Face Width 46mm
Face Height 46mm
Face Depth 15mm
Band Width 20mm
Band Circumference 8 inches
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).