- Watch Sizing Guide
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- The 3rd generation Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy and Eco-Drive technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand by the fully loaded Skyhawk A-T.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Skyhawk® never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. The cell recharges continuously and when fully charged has a power reserve of 240 days. Quick start-up after exposure to light.
- Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy.
- World time in 43 cities.
- 2 alarms.
- 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours.
- 99 minute countdown timer.
- Perpetual calendar.
- Digital display light.
- Greenwich mean time display.
- Rotating slide rule bezel.
- Power reserve indicator.
- All stainless steel black plating.
- Water resistant to 200m.
- Non-reflective mineral glass crystal.
- Fold over clasp with hidden double push button.
Face Width 45mm
Face Height 45mm
Face Depth 16mm
Band Width 20mm
Band Circumference 8.5 inches
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.