- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- There's no situation where this Citizen® watch won't fabulously fit in.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive Corso never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. The cell recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Three-hand Eco-Drive™ movement with date display window.
- Magnificent mother-of-pearl dial.
- Jewelry clasp with push-button closure.
- Water resistant to 100 meters/330 feet.
Face Width 31mm
Face Depth 14mm
Face Height 31mm
Band Width 19mm
Band Circumference 8 inches
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).