- This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- This stylish watch is ideal for your active lifestyle.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive Corso never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case.
- Canvas strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.
- Dial features hour markers and minute track.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Case Height: 37 mm
- Case Width: 37 mm
- Case Depth: 9 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in