- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Low charge warning with quick start up after exposure to light.
- Brown leather strap and stainless steel case with non-reflective crystal.
- Perpetual Calendar through 2100.
- 1/20 Second Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes.
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Dual Time
- One-way rotating elapsed-time bezel.
- Power saver function.
- Water Resistant to 666 ft. (200m).
Face 35mm W x 35mm H
Face Depth 13mm
Band Width 21mm
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.