- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Timeless appeal and clean design are pillars of strength with this Citizen watch.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Stainless steel case.
- Croc-embossed bracelet with buckle closure.
- Two-hand Eco-Drive™ quartz movement with date display window.
- Luminous hands.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Water resistant 30 meters/100 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Case Height: 38 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz