- Watch Sizing Guide
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- A distinguished timepiece, the AT0550-11X features Eco-Drive, the most advanced technology in watch making.
- Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Low charge warning with quick start up after exposure to light. Unstoppable, the battery never needs to be replaced.
- 1 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes.
- 12/24 hour time.
- Stainless steel screw-back case.
- Genuine leather straps.
- Water resistant to 333 ft. (100 m).
Face Width 30mm
Face Height 30mm
Face Depth 11mm
Band Width 18mm
Band Circumference 9
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.