Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Keep it fresh with the Circa™ Hesh.
- Buttery suede uppers.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Soft textile lining helps wick away moisture.
- Cushioned footbed for lasting comfort.
- Genuine vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Circa herringbone tread design provides improved board control.
- FusionGrip™ is a supersoft and sticky rubber composite compound that greatly improves your grip, contact, and board control with enhanced durability. It's also twice as flexible as standard rubber soles and way more comfortable.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great alternative to Van's. I've got both and see them as comparable. Style is the only difference. I bought the Port/Blue and like them out of the box. They look similar to Van's chukkas. Wide at the laces and only 3 lace holes per side. I replaced the monochrome laces as I always do. Navy or white laces worked better for me as I like the contrast.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Mike i - customer
- from Oro Valley AZ
- December 2, 2015