- Step out in the clean lines and army-boot-tough build of the Chrome® Peshka hi-top sneaker. The city won't know what hit it . . .
- Chrome recommends ordering a half size smaller than your normal size in this style. For example, if you usually wear a size 9, you may want to order a size 8.5.
- Born from a partnership with Japanese footwear designer, Takashi Kanakogi, from Rythym Footwear.
- Hardy 12 oz fire hose canvas upper offers breathability and long-lasting wear.
- Traditional lace-up closure with PU or veg tan leather eye stay.
Black/Black and Black/Gum have reflective PU eye stay.
Olive/Streak Camo has a veg tan leather eye stay.
- Chrome logo at tongue, and tag logo at medial side.
- Iconic griffin logo at heel.
- Reflective PU or veg tan leather heel tab.
Black/Black and Black/Gum have a reflective PU heel tab.
Olive/Streak Camo has a veg tan leather heel tab.
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining materials.
- Lining and footbed feature a quick-drying antimicrobial treatment to keep feet feeling fresher longer. Allows for wear with or without socks.
- Lightly cushioned PU footbed.
- Vulcanized ForgedRubber™ outsole is directly fused to the upper at 300°F and 30 psi. This combination of using high heat and pressure to bond raw rubber directly to the upper creates a permanent bond for unsurpassed durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 8.5, Women's 10, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.