- Like a trusty friend, the Chrome™ Citizen Messenger will be your "go-to" bag for your daily commute.
- Chrome offers shoulder strap options to accommodate both left and right handed wearers. Zappos.com carries this style in the strap design that is meant to be worn on the left shoulder, for the right handed wearer.
- Ideal for everyday, year-round use
- Can hold wallet, keys, books, change of clothes, water bottle and small technology.
- Seatbelt webbing strap with EVA shoulder padding for added comfort.
- Organizational pockets on front.
- Accommodates up to a 17 in. laptop.
- Does not have an integrated laptop sleeve.
- Seatbelt release on shoulder strap is also a bottle opener.
- Cross-chest load stabilizer.
- Top flap cover with buckle closures.
- Spacious main compartment holds all of your necessities.
- Independently suspended weatherproof tarp liner protects seams from being exposed to the outside elements.
- Materials: 1,000 denier cordura outer shell, 18 ounce waterproof truck tarp inner liner.
Limited edition colors feature a leather trim and leather logo patch.
- Volume: 26 L.
- Washing instructions:
· Wrap buckle to protect from water and hand wash cold with a mild (non bleach) detergent and nylon brush.
· Lay flat to dry.
· Once dry, spray lubricant inside buckle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 22 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The only bag I will use! Being someone who rides to work consistently I am always trying to find a bag that works; I have tried too many other messenger bags but none are as sturdy, durable or comfortable to wear as the Chrome Citizen! Be sure to check out their footwear as well; being someone on my feet all day, they are absolutely the best for comfort!
- Brent M - customer
- from San Ramon, CA
- February 8, 2011
I got this bag for my girlfriend who is a lawyer. She has a smaller Chrome bag that she loves but I thought she could use a bigger one to carry all her law books. There are a couple of things that make this bag a good fit: 1. it's waterproof, so she can put her iPad and computer in it and not be worried about the weather. There is also a pocket where she tucks her canteen in and it sometimes gets condensation on it but that never gets to the other items in the bag because of how waterproof each compartment is. 2. The strap is very comfy which is helpful, because she has a disc problem in her neck. And 3. it can hold a lot of books easily. If you are looking for something feminine, this isn't it, but if you are looking for something with a large capacity that is waterproof and comfortable, this is a good pick.
- HOLLY J - customer
- from United States
- May 30, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift since he commutes by bicycle. After a few weeks of wear, he loves it! It is much larger than I expected and larger than he wanted. However, in hindsight it is really handy- he can fit lunch and a change of clothes in the bag. The bag doesn't slip when he rides his bike, even without the 2nd strap. The buckle took a bit of getting used to, but likes it. It easily fit a laptop, books & neck pillow for the plane trip. His only complaint was that there is only one zippered pouch, so if you are paranoid about something falling out-it is technically possible.
- Amber - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- January 4, 2014
This bag is awesome. I had an old messenger bag that ripped under my book weight, so I looked into getting a long term replacement w/ multi-uses. I was looking between Timbuk2 & Chrome bags, and decided on Chrome for the style. This bag did not disappoint! Super sturdy construction, and I love the all black look, doesn't call attention to itself. Only thing I could see annoying some folks is the reflective coating on the buckle straps is starting to flake off already. It doesn't bother me, but it's only been a few months. Overall, I would buy the bag again if I lost it!
- Mike G - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- October 10, 2013
I have used this bag on several commutes and it is way more comfortable than the backpack I had been using the last 3 years. I can comfortably fit a laptop, a change of clothes and shoes, lunch, bike lock, billfold and phone with room to spare. I am a slim athletic 5'7 female and was concerned that the bag was going to be too big looking on me and was proved wrong, it looks very natural.
- April - customer
- from Minnesota
- May 16, 2013