- From commuting essentials to your weekly grocery haul, the versatile Chrome® Bravo 2.0 backpack can haul it all!
- Top roll out pocket allows load to be expanded or scaled down.
- Hook-and-loop flap main compartment closure.
- Welded, waterproof main compartment.
- Quick-access laptop pocket fits up to 15 inch computers.
- Waterproof zippered front pocket.
- Cross-compression straps secure large items.
- Side slip-in pocket.
- EVA foam back panel for added comfort.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design.
- Adjustable sternum strap helps stabilize load.
- Volume: 20 L to 32 L
- Weatherproof 1,000 denier CORDURA® textile outer shell.
- Welded, waterproof 1,800 denier military-grade truck-tarpaulin interior lining.
- Weatherproof, urethane-coated YKK zippers.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 52 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
PROS: Bag was nice and attractive, with a good urban design. Pocket organization at the front is a plus. Material appears to be durable.Cross strap at the front is a very good feature so you can add and secure more things externally.It is nice to have an option of using the pack in it's 22 or 32-ish L capacity. The front straps can cinch the bag, securing the contents in place. CONS:I do not believe that is has a 32L maximum capacity. At most it could be 30-ish if you're lucky.The only way it can be used into a 32L backpack is by completely unrolling the top, but there are no provisions for closure except with the velcro located at the sides, that still renders the top open.The flap doesn't reach the top even if you roll it once to attempt closure.If you don't need the bag filled to it's full capacity, then this would not be a problem. Sternum buckle is nice and adjustable, but did not adjust to the height I needed for it to be ergonomic. Bottom of the pack is angled, not flat, so it is tapered in a way that further decreases the bag's space. The liner inside is weatherproof but velcroed into position. Unortunately no matter how much I try to flatten it, I could not.It bulged and wrinkled inside the bag. The pack is low slung, though can be adjusted to the height. Good for cycling, but when walking with it, may be a tad too taxing on the lower back considering the weight of your cargo.
- Anonymous - customer
- from USA
- March 6, 2016
Started tearing in various stress points throughout with in a couple of months. Would not recommend this bag. If you're set on owning a Chrome bag I suggest sticking with their classic messenger or barrage bags. Both are tried and true.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 2, 2016