- Inspired and tailored to meet the demanding conditions of loggers in the Pacific Northwest.
- Goodyear leather welt upper with Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system and Kush-N-Kollar® padding along the top of the boot.
- Soft Dri-Lex® lining.
- 400 gram Thinsulate® insulation.
- Removable orthotic insole.
- Tough and durable Vibram® Tacoma Logger Yellow Plug outsole.
- ANSI 75 steel toe/electrical hazard certified.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Shaft height: 9".
- Calf circumference: 13.25".
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.