- Working in jungle-like conditions can be both hazardous and exhilarating. That's why you shouldn't be out there without a pair of these Chippewa® logger boots under your feet.
- Features Bay Apache full-grain leather upper.
- Leather heel pull loop for your convenience.
- Metallic eyelets with heavy-duty laces.
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof construction keeps your feet dry and comfy.
- Maple Taibrelle lining with Texon® Insole® orthotic insole.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Vibram® yellow plug 261K rubber outsole.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation.
- ASTM F2313-05 rated for Steel Toe and Electrical Hazard (EH) protection.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.