- Open toe design of the Z/1 with fresh basket weave styling.
- Soft polyester webbing dries faster than nylon and maintains a consistent fit in all conditions.
- Chaco's original pull-through strap system provides complete adjustability, while eliminating the bulk and stiffness of overlapping hook-and-loop closures.
- New lighter PU formulation makes this sandal as light as competitive products made with less durable EVA.
- Anatomic strap placement cradles the foot at the first and fifth metatarsal bones for biomechanical comfort.
- Narrower, double straps create a comfortable basket weave that delivers secure support and comfort.
- Construction guarantees a long-term relationship and eases environmental stress when re-soled.
- Chaco BioCentric™ footbed, in two widths, provides all-day comfort and controls pronation.
- Chaco's taken the most intelligent features from their Colorado and Terreno soles and built them into the new Unaweep hybrid. Lug pattern and spacing make this sole virtually self-cleaning, and with Vibram® durability, the Unaweep is ready for the trail; sand, stone, or submerged.
- BioCentric™ footbed:
- Aggressive arch support controls pronation.
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot's natural shock absorbing pad under the heel bone.
- Heel riser increases lateral stability.
- Multiple widths ensure a proper fit.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.