- Open toe design allows for use with socks or booties.
- Soft polyester webbing dries faster than nylon and maintains a consistent fit in all conditions.
- New lighter PU formulation makes this sandal as light as competitive products made with less durable EVA.
- Sculpted heel riser provides foot stability and greater heel-side comfort.
- Chaco BioCentric™ footbed, in two widths, provides all-day comfort and controls pronation.
- Chaco's taken the most intelligent features from their Colorado and Terreno soles and built them into the new Unaweep hybrid. Lug pattern and spacing make this sole virtually self-cleaning, and with Vibram® durability, the Unaweep is ready for the trail: sand, stone, or submerged.
- BioCentric™ footbed:
- Aggressive arch support controls pronation.
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot's natural shock absorbing pad under the heel bone.
- Heel riser increases lateral stability.
- Multiple widths ensure a proper fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.