- One of the more remote and peaceful parts of the Dominican Republic, Samaná is known for putting up the first violent opposition to the Spanish conquistadors as native Taino warriors greeted Christopher Columbus with arrows and spears on January 12, 1493. With a protected bay and peninsula, the province is now fast becoming a major eco-tourism destination.
- All-cotton short sleeve T-shirt.
- Crew neck with straight hem.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.