- Calvin Klein Underwear Women's Size Chart
- Surrender to the Seductive Comfort of Calvin Klein™ underwear.
- Smooth microfiber bra boasts molded underwire cups that have a graduated push-up pad to support and lift the bust.
- Cup padding and the width of the straps and band vary by size for a custom fit.
- Lovely lace trim on the cups.
- Embossed logo enhances the front shoulder strap.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps provide a personalized fit.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye closure.
- Tagless for comfort.
- Style #F2892.
- Level three of the Calvin Klein coverage level system offers excellent coverage and support for everyday wear.
- 76% nylon, 24% Lycra®.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
First I bought the CK black push-up, plunge bra which is exceptionally comfortable. I came back and bought this bra for every day, plus the grape soda animal design because of the sale. Both are even more comfortable. But the best part is that all gave me my youthful lift back. Amazing. What a difference! I dropped 10-or more instantly! I wear a 38-D. It fits perfectly. Grab one of these before they're gone. CK's newest design with a lot of thought put into the design obviously by women.
- Marti A - customer
- from Ohio
- January 6, 2011
I have this style in at least five colors. I am very tall and thin and small-chested. I always had trouble finding 34As that had long enough straps over my shoulders and that had the cups far enough apart. For years I had to size up to a 36A to get the cups in the right place but then they were really too big. Then I discovered Calvin Klein underwear. I gladly pay more for this brand because now my bras fit! This is my favorite style and I can get matching bottoms, because I like to coordinate.
- Annie - customer
- from Central NJ
- November 20, 2012
Very comfortable for an underwire bra, and comes in unusual sizes (30DD). Very supportive. Would recommend getting one cup size larger than usual due to the padding. Wish it came in light colors (white or very light tan).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Martinez, CA
- August 18, 2011
I'm a 36A and this bra helps shape without overdoing it. Just the right amount of padding, this has become my favorite; so I now have one in black and one in beige.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fairbanks, AK
- December 8, 2010
This bra is very attractive. However, the fit was poor. The cup is oddly shaped. It starts curving inwards too soon, thereby cutting into my breasts and creating major spillage on top - not cool! I ordered a 30DD initially, then returned for a 32DD hoping to fix the issue, but no. Cups too small for what they should be, and are poorly designed. This bra may work if you are small enough to order a cup larger than you usually do.
- Nicole B - customer
- from Bozeman, MT
- February 13, 2011