- Calvin Klein Underwear Men's Size Chart
- Calvin Klein™ presents a comfy knit boxer in a modern slim fit.
- Soft cotton jersey boxer boasts a slim fit and shorter length for wear under close-fit pants.
- Low rise.
- Signature logo elastic waistband.
- Snap fly.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love these. As one who enjoys exclusively wearing boxer briefs (usually Calvin Klein), I found these to allow a little more breathability while still fitting nicely under my low-rise jeans. Also, my wife thinks they look sexy, so how can you lose? The snap closure on the fly is also a plus.
- Matthew - customer
- from Ithaca, New York
- September 27, 2011
They're more like boxer briefs in the fit. I think they're comfortable and stylish. You usually see CK underwear flaunting a large, tacky waistband, but these are modest.
- Brandon A - customer
- September 13, 2011
This is my favorite pair of boxers. The cut, material, and utility of these shorts is all right on the mark. The waistband is comfortable. The boxers don't ride. The snap fly is also convenient. The styling of the boxers is also subtle and well-thought, unlike many of the other brands that sport My Name Here across the waistband.
- Nick F - customer
- from Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 30, 2011
While shorter in length and more trimly fitting than other boxers on the market appear to be, they allow more freedom in the crotch than tight-fitting briefs - which is what I was looking for. The knit fabric is flannel-soft, and, since it's cotton, shrinks when washed. For a change from the Jockey trunk-style, I like them. Oh, the snap in the fly is really not necessary. Probably no one bothers with it.
- Charles D - customer
- from Cookeville, Tennessee
- January 29, 2011
Husband likes them. The band is comfortable and doesn't bend. The fit isn't skin tight at least on my hubby and he's usually slim.
- Sue D - customer
- from San Antonio, TX
- January 6, 2011