- You can use the Calphalon® Omelette Pan Set to sautée, sear, fry or make sauces or crêpes. Oh, and cook omelettes, too.
- Ultra-smooth nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, so you can cook with less oil or fat and clean up easily.
- Gently sloping sides and nonstick surface allows the food to glide freely, and the long handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Crafted from a flat disc of virtually pure, heavy-gauge anodized aluminum for fast, even heating, with a nonstick coating that will not chip or crack.
- Larger-sized pans allow for a greater flexibility as you cook.
- Cast stainless steel handles are double riveted for durability.
8" Omelette Pan - 8" diameter, 1.5" depth
Weight: 1.8 lbs
10" Omelette Pan - 10" diameter, 2" depth
Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Recommended for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
- Oven safe to 500° F.
- Not broiler or freezer safe.
- Suitable for all kinds of stove tops, excluding induction.