- Please click here for packing ideas
- Important note: for the color "Custom", each bag will be unique, so they may not match the pictures shown.
- Welcome to the big league of traveling—and I do mean big. The Burton™ Wheelie Double Deck is built to carry your stuff from one edge of the world to the other without breaking a sweat.
- Roomy main compartment holds all your travel essentials for the long trip.
- Removable laundry bag.
- EVA/TPU back panels are lighter and stronger to make your travel even easier.
- Over packing is no problem with the volume-enhancing CRAM™ Zones, which are convenient stretch zones around the zippers.
- Hideaway SnakeStack™ external backpack attachment.
- Lockable, contoured zipper pulls fit TSA-approved locks.
- Comfort cush telescoping handle: 13.5" extended.
- Lightweight, durable wheels with the IXION® wheel system makes them terrain tough and easily replaceable.
- Dimensions: 15" width across the middle x 14.5" depth x 28" height.
- Materials: 600D x 1200D polyester dobby (Nickel colorway is 100% recycled PET 900D x 900D polyester).
- Weight: 11.55 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 14 1⁄2 in
- Height: 28 in
- Strap Drop: 13 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 12 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This case is pretty large, although I'd love it if it were even bigger! I move far distances every few years and I rely on what's in my luggage to carry me on until my full load of household items arrive at my new location. This bag has stylish looks with awesome compartments and sturdy skater wheels and has made me a fan of its collection. So much so that I also bought the carry-on version! I think I'll just have to buy another one of these too! Bye bye Samsonite - Burton has seriously won me over!
- Jill C - customer
- from Honolulu
- July 7, 2016
This bag is awesome. I love that you can keep everything organized without having a ton of unnecessary pockets and compartments. It's lightweight and very durable. Super happy!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- November 26, 2015
I am ready to order my second Burton Double deck bag! The first one has traveled all over the world with me from Ireland to Germany to France to Egypt to Mongolia to the Amazon. I absolutely love this bag! Nine years old and going strong until TSA broke the main zipper - I had it repaired and it lasted another two years - until again, TSA broke now both main zips! I guess it is time for a new one.
- Val - customer
- October 19, 2014