- All Burton bags are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Vintage style meets modern minimalism with the classy Burton® Tinder pack!
- Vintage-inspired backpack with faux leather detailing.
- Roomy main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Rucksack style main entry with drawstring and dual clasp closure.
- Separate padded laptop compartment for safe, secure, and easy accessibility (16.5 in x 10 in x 1.5 in).
- Top accessory zip pocket for additional storage.
- Internal mesh zip pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom fit.
300D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester (True Black Triple Ripstop, Red Clay Triple Ripstop, Green Lake Triple Ripstop)
600D polyester, 600D polyester heather [Fishing Lures Print)
Cotton-polyester blend, 600D polyester (Vintage Aloha Print)
300D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester, 600D polyester heather (Big Spruce Triple Ripstop)
Polyester, wool-blend and full grain leather (Gray Wool Leather)
Bluesign® approved 450D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester, 600D polyester heather (Wood Thrush Diamond Ripstop)
- Volume: 25 L
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 48 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Handle Length: 11 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Works extremely well. Very well made. Great purchase.
- Kathy P - customer
- from Wisconsin
- October 3, 2016
I got this bag to replace the one I was using during my work commute. It looks great in person and is very comfortable when on. There is plenty of room for everything I bring to/from work. It doesn't seem like the fabric would keep my stuff dry in a downpour, but I haven't had any problems in moderate rain so far.
- Marissa I - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- September 10, 2016
I bought this backpack for a two day trip to Canada and did not regret it. I like that it`s very light and does not add to the overall weight of the load. It is also pretty spacious. Straps adjust depending on how much space you are using. I also think it`s cute. I am not the type of girl who goes backpacking a lot and wears sporty clothes, but this pack looks good with any outfit.
- Lana S - customer
- June 16, 2015
This is a sweet bag with modern and vintage appeal! My hubs is a HS teacher and rides his old school Triumph daily and this is the perfect pack for him! Fits his lunch, workout clothes, laptop and more. Looks sexy too!
- Anonymous - customer
- from East Coast
- March 30, 2015
I love this backpack! It's lightweight and looks great, and the side zipper for easy access to the laptop pocket is awesome. It's very spacious as well.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 11, 2014