- A boring, black glove again? Definitely not. Gear up with a bit of pop at the fingertips with the Spectre Glove from Burton™.
- Lightweight and low profile, the Spectre Glove is ideal for spring and summer riding or mellow, warmer climates.
- Pistol Grip Pre-Curved Fit offers superior dexterity with its articulated fit, keeping your hands warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you run into.
- Lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, ToughGrip-X™ Palm excels in all conditions and performs even when wet.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ water-resistant stretch fabric.
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining.
- Palm: 79% PVC, 21% polyester.
Shell: 69% polyester, 16% spandex, 15% neoprene.
- Hand wash, line dry.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Really solid glove. Fleece inside. Water-resistant outside. Palms are very grippy! Killer design. Salvia is crazy!
- Duke S - customer
- from Boston
- March 15, 2013
The styling of these gloves is one of a kind and seem to be a real conversation starter. People seem to either love them or hate them. I personally love them. They are not only stylish but also very warm and have good waterproofing. My only complaint is that the material seems to fray around the seams.
- Grant K - customer
- from Bremen, Indiana
- July 19, 2013