- Flock down the mountain and seize your prey! With the Raptor snow boot from Burton™, killin' it on the mountain will be no problem.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology ensures you will never suffer from toe drag again by reducing the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Making your print shorter, lighter, and sleeker guarantees your ride will be that much sweeter. Note: Sizing still remains true to size.
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone™ Lacing System locks your heels in place right where it counts; the sweet spot. The upper Velcro® Power Strap offers a perfect customized fit of the cuff. With two independent zones, you are more in control of your fit and comfort.
- Speed Zone™ winder handles makes it easy to tie laces with or without gloves on.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boots fit right out the box.
- EST Optimized Midsole features a low profile, lighter weight, and reduced ramp angle to lower your center of gravity while improving feel.
- Level 2 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank offers lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial help keep the funk out of your boots after a long day of use.
- DynoLite™ outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support throughout. This exclusive design is made entirely of a cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temps for longer lasting shock absorption.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.