- Plan on flying high between the curve of the pipes? Then make sure to pack these Pipe Gloves from Burton™ for a rocksteady run.
- Lightweight and low profile, these ride best in warmer conditions for spring or summer shredding and mellow climates.
- Synthetic suede palm offers all the same all-weather performance as leather, but in a thinner, even more flexible package. The screened silicone palm provides added grip, even when wet.
- Pistol Grip Pre-Curved Fit offers superior dexterity with its articulated fit, keeping your hands warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you run into.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ water-resistant stretch fabric materials.
- Neoprene flex zones.
- Palm: 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane.
Shell: 40% neoprene, 30% nylon, 30% polyurethane.
- Hand wash, line dry.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Wearing regular gloves makes my hands sweat. I wanted lightweight gloves so I purchased these. They are great for my hands to not make them sweat, but I do not understand why they would not make the whole palm side of the glove rubber instead of the fabric which does get wet. The gloves do a nice job of keeping the water out for the most part. I have another pair of pipe gloves as well, and I usually wear one pair in the morning and the other in the afternoon. They fit my needs, but would be better if they were hydrophobic.
- Ace731 - customer
- from Colorado
- March 6, 2013
I live in Upstate NY and work outside inspecting and repairing commercial roofs. I needed a glove that would keep me warm, dry and still allow me to use my hands in them. I've used them for a month now and are still holding up strong. Love the way they fit. Only thing I would mention is that they are definitely not waterproof. I would call them water-resistant. They don't soak up water like most gloves once wet. But they don't keep me completely dry either. Also not ideal when using in temps 25 degrees or less.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rochester NY
- December 12, 2012