- Everyone goes out there with a purpose. Find yours with the time-tested Burton® Mission EST bindings!
- Single-component baseplate construction creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- EST® baseplate construction removes the materials from beneath your feat and replacing them with cushioning, drastically reducing weight without sacrificing edge-to-edge power.
- Re:Flex™ binding offer more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, all in a package that's universally compatible with all major mounting systems.
- Single-component hi-back construction offers immediate response.
- Living Hinge™ hi-back eliminates hardware and weight, allowing you to adjust your forward lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero forward lean hi-back for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, while still allowing you to crank them forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours on your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Dialflad™ technology allows you to easily adjust your hi-backs forward or back them off.
- Reactstrap™ features minimized Superstrap™ construction with a 3D® curved, triple axis spine.
- Gettagrip Capstrap™ features a 3D® curved, triple axis spine. Ultra-minimized Capstrap™ construction with true wrap toe window and grip fit. Conformable as capstrap or toe strap.
- Smooth glide buckle technology features lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers for buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Removable SensoryBED™ cushioning system offers an elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra-sensory control in a versatile, shred-everything package.
- Features re-ground materials to reduce waste.