- For a look that pairs easily with the rest of his gear and the performance he needs to take on the slopes with ease, this pant will become his go-to staple.
- Sig Fit offers room for layering without being overly baggy.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer coated fabric (5,000MM, 5,000G) keeps out warmth-sapping powder and light snows.
- Thermacore™ insulation (60G body, sleeve, and hood) provides for cool-weather warmth without tacking on excess bulk.
- Moisture-wicking taffeta lining helps to transport energy-sapping perspiration from your core.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly with snap-button closure.
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets.
- Hook-and-loop back and cargo pockets.
- Ski pass holder pulls out of the left leg pocket.
- Inner thigh vents prevent overheating.
- Snap-button cuffs fold up to reduce off-slope abrasion.
- Snow-blocking internal leg gaiters.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 37 in
- Inseam: 36 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size L (14/16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.