- You'll be killin' it all season long with the versatile design and fresh features of the GORE-TEX® Under Mitt from Burton™.
- Wear just the liner when shoveling, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for midwinter warmth and comfort.
- For amplified warmth and versatility, nothing beats DRYRIDE Thermex™ 4-way removable, stretch fleece liners. This unique, breathable and quick-drying fabric also accelerates the movement of heat-robbing moisture away from the skin and out through the shell fabric, keeping you dry from the inside out.
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert - Durably waterproof and breathable, the GORE-TEX® insert is also completely windproof and incredibly lightweight, allowing your hands to stay warm, dry, and dexterous, no matter how nasty the weather becomes.
- Pistol Grip Pre-Curved Fit offers superior dexterity with its articulated fit, keeping your hands warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you run into.
- Thermacore™ Insulation offers mammoth warmth during the iciest season without smothering hands with mobility-limiting bulk.
- Ideal for sub zero riding, the GORE-TEX® Under Mitt offers serious warmth for the absolute coldest conditions.
- Lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, ToughGrip™ Palm excels in all conditions and performs even when wet.
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ 2-layer coated fabric.
- Hidden vent pocket doubles as a slot to place disposable hand warmers.
- Hand wash, line dry.