- Take yourself to new heights both in skill and terrain with the highly durable construction and instantly secure fit of the Burton® Women's Emerald Boot 2012.
- Upper made of soft synthetic shell materials.
- Every element of the boot has been designed and engineered for a woman with the True Fit™ system.
- Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boot fits right out the box.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- By adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness, the Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Power Spine™ Backstay fine-tunes medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- 270° Airbag Cushioning offers more comfort and less weight. Covers approximately 75% of the midsole for enhanced impact protection.
- Women's Imprint 2 Liner
• Quick-Fit™ Lacing Harness and Inner Lace Lock for a consistent and secure fit.
• Lightweight power panels for extra protection.
• Keep things toasty with Hot Pocket toe warmers. Simply slip one into the neoprene sleeve located at the top of your foot and enjoy the heat.
• Level 1 EVA molded footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Lightweight, durable outsole.
- Support Rating: 5.