- Smoke the competition with the park-ruling Burton® Blunt!
- A progression-friendly, park-oriented freestyle board.
- Rocker bend offers a flat profile between the feet for stability, better balance, and continuous edge control.
- Twin shape and flex is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that is equally versatile when ridden regular or switch.
- Fly® Core is a tip to tail wood core - providing optimum terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Extruded Base combines speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance.
- Biax™ Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Frostbite Edges are beneath your bindings and extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. While Frostbite Edges are always hungry for hard-pack, they remain ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- The Channel is snowboarding's ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. Compatible with all major binding companies.
- Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Jumper Cables radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail, resulting in greater pop and snap when powering through turns without sacrificing the board's overall playful feel.
- Pro Tip™ design utilizes a tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight and creates a more playful feel.
- Board Size: 150 cm
Waist Width: 248 mm
Reference Stance Width: 530 mm
Sidecut Radius: 7.18 m
Effective Edge: 1115 mm
Running Length: 1090 mm
Weight Range: 110-150 lbs