- Rewrite the way you ride with the smokin' true twin, catch-free, rocker performance of the Burton® Blunt snowboard!
- Diecut base color combinations may vary.
- Flat top profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker.
- The twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- The twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- The Super Fly® core is lightened up and loaded with pop, featuring a vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods that saves weight and improves snap and response.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- The sintered base is both durable and highly porous, with added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Biax™ fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Frostbite edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Squeezebox Low technology improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections.
- Board Size: 156 cm
Running Length: 1150 mm
Waist Width: 257 mm
Sidecut Depth: 21.5 mm
Sidecut Radius: 7.7 m
Stance Width: 560 mm
Nose Width: 300 mm
Tail Width: 300 mm
Effective Edge: 1200 mm