- The Precisionist from Bulova® is the world's most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand.
- Traditional quartz watches beat once per second. The Precisionist beats 16 times per second, sweeping the second hand in a continuous motion around the dial.
- 316L surgical grade stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement with date display window.
- Three-prong quartz crystal increases vibration frequency by eight times over standard quartz to enhance precision and diminish the effect of temperature.
- Mother-of-pearl dial features a magnificent multilayer design with diamond hour markers.
- Deployment clasp closure.
- Water resistant to 30 meters/100 feet.
Face Width 29mm
Face Height 29mm
Face Depth 10mm
Band Width 14mm
Band Circumference 8 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).