- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- While cold weather sends others indoors, you pull on this Brooks® running pant and head out to your utopia.
- Semi-fitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- Shelter fabrics utilize wind protections and water-repellent applications to protect you from the elements while moisture transfer properties keep you dry and cool for a pleasant, personal climate.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Articulated knees for increased mobility.
- One center back zip pocket.
- Bottom hem zip openings for easier on and off.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Shell: 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
Shell 2: 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great winter running pant! Tried several others but these were the perfect weight without being tights and not too baggy like some others. I'm 5' 10", 150 lbs and usually wear medium but they were a little too baggy for running. Small fit perfectly without being too short.
Felt a half size larger than marked
- Josh - customer
- from Doylestown, PA
- December 8, 2014
I bought these pants so I could run in the winter in Indiana. We get regular temperatures below 30F at night when I like to run so I needed something that can handle the cold, wind, and precipitation. They are very warm, even down to -10F and do a great job of blocking the wind and moderate rain/sleet/snow. These are extremely comfortable to run in. They are a perfect mix of tights and sweats. The material is stretchy and flexible like tights, but is looser around the legs for men who like to leave more to the imagination. The pocket on the back is small, but I can fit my keys in there. The bottoms have a zipper to open the up more, but there is material underneath to prevent you from having your ankles and lower legs exposed. They look good enough to wear in public as well. Overall, I am very happy with these pants for both running and just wearing around. I would recommend them to any cold weather runner and I even just bought a pair for my wife.
- Stephen M - customer
- from Indianapolis, Indiana
- February 15, 2013
These pants are extremely comfortable and warm. Perfect for a cold run. I tried both medium and large. The mediums seemed a little small and the large a little too big but went with large. Overall, really like these pants.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 25, 2013