- WARNING: May cause delusions of being barefoot!
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks®.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- The lightest and most flexible in the PureProject line. Built for the neutral runner seeking the next best thing to running barefoot.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band across the instep to ensure a secure, glove-like fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for exceptional comfort.
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Midsole Offset: 4mm (with sockliner).
Remove sockliner for a zero-drop experience.
- Dual Toe Flex - The two split grooves allow the forefoot to flex through its three functional units.
- The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.