- Supportive technology was integrated into a minimalist running shoe design to create the PureCadence®. Overwhelm your senses by freeing your run!
- Part of the PureProject™ Collection from Brooks®.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, Ideal Heel and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Built for the mild over-pronator to moderate over-pronator looking to step into the minimalist category without sacrificing needed support.
- Breathable air mesh upper.
- Lightweight microfiber synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band is locked into the lateral strike pod to ensure a secure, glove-like fit.
- Reinforced heel counter helps keep the foot locked into place.
- Lightly padded tongue and contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Lightweight foam insole offers light underfoot plush.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Internal PDRB® helps prevent overpronation.
- Midsole Offset: 4mm.
- Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- Ideal Heel - The heel is slimmed down to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.